Chromecast Extension Download
Simple method to download and install chromecast for windows 10, windows 8/8.1 and windows 7. Google Cast extension recommended to your Chrome browser. Follow Setup Chromecast for Windows in below.
How to Setup Chromecast for Windows 10
Simple method How to Setup Chromecast for Windows 10/8/8.1/7
- Download and Install Chromecastinstaller.exe.
- Launch the Chromecast app to view Privacy and Terms. Click Accept.
- Select your Chromecast from list of device. Click Set Up.
- To connect your Chromecast to your wireless network, Click Continue.
- Confirm the code on your computer matches the code on your TV. Click That’s my code.
- Select your home WiFi network and enter your password. Click Continue.
- You’re ready to cast.
Note: If you can’t setup chromecast for windows with tutorial in above, you can follow other method in below.
This setup can use for 2 Chromecast device: Chromecast 1st Generation or Chromecast Ultra. Then follow me step by step this. (you must use Chrome Browser, not other browser)
Setup Chromecast 1st Generation and Chromecast Ultra
- You must using the latest version of Chrome by navigating to “Settings > About Google Chrome” and Update your Chrome browser to the latest version. If you’re having trouble, see: How to Update Google Chrome Latest Version.
- Click set up your chromecast using this computer.
- Chrome will now look for Chromecast devices that need to be set up.
- Click the device that matches the Chromecast name you see on your TV. It will be something like ChromecastXXXX. Click Set Me Up.
- Setup will try to automatically connect to the Wi-Fi hotspot produced by your Chromecast device. If this is successful, move to step 8.
If this is not successful, you will asked to manually connect to the Wi-Fi hotspot of your Chromecast device. To do this, go to your Wi-Fi menu and select the Wi-Fi network that matches your Chromecast device name.
Note: Make sure you’ve successfully connected to the Wi-Fi hotspot before moving to the next step. This can take a few minutes. Note: You’ll lose your Internet connection for few minutes until setup is complete. This is expected.
- Click Next.
- The code on your device should match the code on your TV. If it does, click Yes.
If it doesn’t match, click No and restart the setup process from step 5 above.
- Change the name of your Chromecast by typing in a new name (ex. Living Room) or you can leave it as the default name. Choose your country. Click Looks Good.
- Choose your Wi-Fi network by clicking the upside down arrow. Enter your password. Click Connect.
- Setup will try to automatically connect to your Wi-Fi network. If this is successful, move to step 13.
If this is not successful, go back to your Wi-Fi menu and choose the same Wi-Fi network you picked in step 10.
Note: Make sure you’ve successfully connected to the Wi-Fi network before moving on to the next step. This can take a few minutes.
- Click Next.
- Once setup has successfully completed, you will see a list of all of your available Cast devices.
- Your Chromecast is now ready to cast.
After Download Chromecast you need to know about setup chromecast. See list in below.
- A display device with an HDMI input, for example, a high-definition television (HDTV)
- Access to an available power outlet or an available (non-service) USB port on your HDMI-enabled display
- Access to a secure wireless network (make sure you have the wireless network password handy)
- For Chromecast (1st generation), connection to a Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4G network. For Chromecast, connection to a Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac 2.4/5G network.
- A compatible Android or iOS device or tablet, or Mac, Windows or Chromebook computer. Note: The compatible Android, iOS, or tablet setup device must support a 5GHz connection in order to set up a Chromecast on a 5GHz connection.
- Availability and performance of certain features, services and applications are device- and network-dependent and may not be available in all areas; subscription(s) may be required, and additional terms, conditions and/or charges may apply.