One of the most popular browsers is Google Chrome because this browser is very reliable. But sometimes we often encounter the problem “Your connection is not private” when opening to some web pages.
Actually you can easily solve the error problem “Your connection is not private” is. In fact you can just pass it if you know that the web page you visit is safe without any tricks like VPN, Proxy, etc.
OK, if you get this problem, you can follow steps below about How to fix “Your connection is not private” on Google Chrome.
- Log in to the web page you want. Make sure the web page is safe even if it displays an unauthorized connection error.
- Wait for a while whether the error “Your connection is not private” appears or not.
- Click the Advanced button at the bottom of the error warning.
- click the Proceed button to force entry to the page that is considered unsafe.
- Wait few minutes.
- After it you can fix “Your connection is not private“.
“Your connection is not private” on Google Chrome because the server can not detect whether the security certificate of the website is trusted or not. Some common errors are due to SSL errors. It may also be that the page is not safe and should be avoided.