Plug in Chromecast to connecting on your TV. But you must to use the cords and adapters that come inside the Chromecast box. Then, choose the Chromecast below:
Plug in Chromecast
- First, plug one end of the USB power cable into your Chromecast and the other end of the cable into the power supply.Use the USB power cable and power adapter that is included in the box for optimal performance.
- Then plug your Chromecast into any open HDMI input on your TV.
- Plug the power supply into an open outlet.
See also: How to Setup Google Chromecast
Plug in Chromecast Ultra
- First, plug one end of the power supply into your Chromecast Ultra and the other end of the cable into an open outlet. You can also connect your Chromecast Ultra to an Ethernet network through the port on the power supply.
- Plug your Chromecast Ultra into any open HDMI input on your TV.
Note: Chromecast Ultra won’t work with any other USB cable, or any USB cable plugged into a TV. You must use the power supply included in the Chromecast Ultra box.
After your Chromecast Ultra is plugged in, you should see the Chromecast home screen. But if you don’t see the Chromecast home screen on your TV after setting up Chromecast, use the Input or Source button on your TV’s remote control to change the input until you see the Chromecast home screen.